OUR SERVICE OFFERING FOR CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
At Le Roux Consulting we provide contractors with outsourced, planning and programming services to compliment your site team.
You can now have your own team of planning and programming experts as and when required at a fraction of the cost of appointing in-house staff or until you have built up the capacity to appoint your own teams.
Our teams perform the following functions for you on a project basis or for a portfolio of projects:
- We work with your site management team to create baseline programmes of high quality on your projects. All our schedules adhere to the PMI’s and CIOB’s guide for good practice in scheduling.
- Once set up we compile information required schedules, long lead schedules, subcontractor schedules and resource required schedules to ensure streamlined management of the various components as the project progress.
- We are technical experts and no construction schedule or software suit escapes our grasp. We can assist you in CCS Candy or Microsoft Project in compiling the above.
- Once the baseline is set, we audit progress, delays and risks from an external perspective to ensure you have an independent, expert opinion on the status of your project’s -progress, -delays and -risks at all time.
- After every update we issue internal management reports to highlight variances and raise flags on delays or other potential risks.
- Thereafter we assist the team with any schedule revisions or changes to mitigate risk or recoup delays if possible.
- Our teams also track delays at the risk of the contractor’s client and provide prompt contractual notifications where necessary.
- Having good project controls in place allows your site and senior management to make informed decisions in a timely manner. For this purpose, we provide high quality dashboards with brief and concise information to executive management.
- We also specialise in construction,engineering and commercial disputes of a complex -technical, -factual and -legal nature and we have extensive experience in assisting and advising clients who enter into Adjudication or Arbitration.
- We can also assist your site management team through structured sessions and training to produce schedules that adhere to the good practice principles laid down by the PMI and the CIOB;
Here are some of the construction contractors we’ve worked with:
What some of our clients are saying
We worked together with Le Roux Consulting on a large commercial development and they played a vital role in professionally assisting both client and contractor with advice on programme management and resolving complex issues in terms of progress, claims and delays.
We were privileged to be involved in numerous projects where Le Roux Consulting was appointed as programming specialists. Throughout these projects LRC demonstrated their commitment in providing excellent service, paying attention to detail and
their added value exceeds expectations.
Elre vd walt
Le Roux Consulting is at all times professional and it is a pleasure to be associated with them. The service they provide is of the highest quality and as a company we would definitely recommend them to anyone in the construction industry looking to improve their business.
Gerald le Roux
Here is an illustrative list of some of the types of services we provide:
Programming and Scheduling
We ensure you have a construction schedule that conforms to the highest standards on each of your projects.
We keep the team on their toes regarding long lead items and information requirements to ensure minimum delays. We also assist teams with resource histograms and management of Subcontractor schedules.
By providing regular updates we accurately track progress, risk and delays to ensure that everyone knows where we are, where we should be and what should be done to get back on track.
Delay claims management and arbitration support.
You sleep at night while we save you money by ensuring all delay claims are timeous, professional and backed up by proper data.
Reporting and customised dashboards.
While most teams struggle through stacks of useless reports and data, we provide you with a concise meaningful dashboard report on every project you oversee.
Advance business intelligence and analytics
We can take your existing data and make meaningful sense of it.
Training and education
We deliver expert training solutions to your staff or project teams. Our training courses enable teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of project planning and apply it effectively within their role
Here is how you can get Started…